Feb 1, 2015

FREE VALENTINE'S DAY EDITABLE CARDS FOR STUDENTS

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Valentine's Day at school! Way back in the day I won a Valentine bag decorating contest in class and was so excited because I won a glitter covered award.  Since that day, I see red come every February!!! Think about it....  kids are not worried about costumes, gifts, or travel plans.  They are totally focused on making out those little cards FOR their friends.  They are giving! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Printable-and-Editable-Valentine-Cards-for-Students-or-Homeschooler-1684006
I'm a FREEBIE!  EDIT THE CARDS TO YOUR LIKING! STUDENTS WILL LOVE SEEING THEIR NAMES!

The joy they have on their faces when they deliver them is unmatched!  My inner seven year old comes out as I deliver mine to their little decorated boxes.   Joy! Joy! Joy!  So today, as the February snow falls and classrooms are turning red, pink, and purple.  I give a fun FREEBIE to you.  This is an EDITABLE CARD that you can download and enter your own message and names!  SO MUCH MORE PERSONAL than store bought!   Click on the FREE EDITABLE words below the picture to print out your own!  It is a Power Point, so make sure you can download that on your computer.



I've also been working on a Kindergarten Valentine Book full of math and games for the little ones.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/NO-PREP-Kindergarten-Valentine-Theme-Activities-1675772



Activities for practicing spelling too!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/NO-PREP-Kindergarten-Valentine-Theme-Activities-1675772


No comments:

Post a Comment